Star Wars

theorie

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

darkrider by ruffige kru on reinforced samples used "you cannot hide forever"" give into the force of the darkside""power of the darkside"from return of the jedi

dark dub by m-beat on renk sample used "the dark side"and a string from the bit in the empire film where luke go's into the cave

terminate by fbd project on banging tunes 02 sample used "terminate her"

set for stun by controlla 7 on dubshack sample used"set for stun"

loads of bit of starwars on the end of kniteforce recs but will have to get back on that one as i don't own any of em anymore

more to come, is this thread generalising all of the films so they don't need individual threads???(I hope so)

more to come, is this thread generalising all of the films so they don't need individual threads???(I hope so)

I wasn't sure where they all came from individually so I guess this thread can just be for anything Star Wars related...we can try and split them later

yes to satan (promo copy as released copy is totally different and has an amen in it where the promo has a different break in it and its faster)by new atlantic on 3beat

sample used " you don't know the power ".

don't just stand there by hedgehog affair pt 3 on basement (promo sez return of the funky hogs ep on printed basement promo label) sample used is the same as the title track, its c3po saying it.

fantasy by the good 2bad and the hugly on ruffkut sample used " way of the force"

plus i think the b-side has a sample in it from star wars as well

also left out another bit used in dark dub by mbeat on renk it's sez "give into the force of the darkside"

Does 'Trip 2 - The Erb - Kniteforce' have a loop of the 'the force will be with you' vocal at the end? Don't have the vinyl but bought an unmixed cd off their website and it does.

I think the ten inch of perfect dreams/ruffer by force and the evolution is one of the only ones that they got it looping "the force will be with you" exactly right as a few of the erlier attempts didn't work , there was others that they tried it out on first but I could not tell you as I gave up on knightforce because they were so hard for me to get, though i did not know they did it with the erb so who knows how many times they did it?????

I think the ten inch of perfect dreams/ruffer by force and the evolution is one of the only ones that they got it looping "the force will be with you" exactly right as a few of the erlier attempts didn't work , there was others that they tried it out on first but I could not tell you as I gave up on knightforce because they were so hard for me to get, though i did not know they did it with the erb so who knows how many times they did it?????

On Trip 1 they have a hip hop sample saying:

"I'm in the Southpark night falls [???]" Looped over and 'night falls' sounds like 'Kniteforce'

the core by fbd project on bang in tunes 03 ,sample used is the tie fighter sound as it fly's by

trip to the moon pt 1 & 2 on production house ,sample used -one of the noises the droid probe makes after it lands on the planet hoth, it's more noticable in part one but the same noise is in part two just sped up

also your database has perfect dreams by f&e (kf16) down as a twelve inch .wasn't it a ten inch ? as that was one of the few kniteforce's I managed to get.

• 6 months later...

The tie fighter noise is on these tunes:

Hazard - Subconscious (Radius)

Visionary - Acid Flex (Flex)

and R2D2 is sampled in:

Ray Keith - Jah Dread (Dread)

The bit where Obi Wan is talking to the stormtroopers doing the Jedi mind trick is used in

Ill Logic & Raf - Mind Tricks (Double Zero)