"Music's Hypnotising"

DJ Ham - Music's Hypnotising [Next Generation]

"Music's Hypnotising"

Ian Andrew - Music's Hypnotising [Out of Romford]

"Music's Hypnotising"

DJ Massive - Hypnotizer (For The Ladies) [Labello Blanco]

"Music's Hypnotising"

Guest free4orm
"Criticisiiiiiing" vocal sample (first bar of the original tune, rhyming with "music's hypnotising") used by 4 Hero on "People Always Criticise Us" off the Parallel Universe album.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

rennie pilgrim & richie t - hypno 2 on rhythm section samples used - " everybodys hypnotizing- temperatures rising" plus a fair bit of piano from the the tune they sampled it from which uses the vocal too of which I cannot remember off hand but it will be in the list i'll have to make for this,

damn there was so many tunes that used this vocal that this will be ongoing too!

rennie pilgrim & richie t - hypno 2 on rhythm section samples used - " everybodys hypnotizing- temperatures rising" plus a fair bit of piano from the the tune they sampled

Well done Blah for finally joining and making your first official post to the forum! Congratulations!

One of those DJ Massive "Enter The Bad Boy" E.P.'s (Labello Blanco, 1993) uses that "music's hypnotising" sample, infact I imagine its the entire 'chorus' if yer like, to the "you can dance" bit... i believe

is that right?

Well done Blah for finally joining and making your first official post to the forum! Congratulations!

One of those DJ Massive "Enter The Bad Boy" E.P.'s (Labello Blanco, 1993) uses that "music's hypnotising" sample, infact I imagine its the entire 'chorus' if yer like, to the "you can dance" bit... i believe

is that right?

cheers ! never signed up before because of my pc probs/works pc probs/to lazy to do it. I have one of the enter the badboy eps and will check later, for me this sample tracks gonna be a nightmare as I never considered this coming up on this forum (well completely forgeting about it is the main truth) and have had the accapella for over ten years and NEVER thought of doing a list of tracks for it.

so far the other tracks I have replied to i've made basic lists over the years to go with the accapella's that I have.

will have to dig out that accapella and have a VERY good listen to it before digging in the racks for possible tracks that have used it.

will have to dig out that accapella and have a VERY good listen to it before digging in the racks for possible tracks that have used it.

I think you've got more chance with the intro of the dub mix... which contains the first verse of the song accapella.

hypnotizing by hybrid on megablast 01 samples used - "everybodys hypnotizing" "temperatures rising" "together" and some samples from the electro tune called the smurf

the piano in this was used by rennie pilgrim on hypno 2 on rhythm section, and this track was one of the first tunes to have an extra track thats just an amen running for 2 mins or so, i've been told it used to be worth a bit because people would of sampled it back then as one of the few good processed amens that you could get without searching for the winstons copy.

... one of the first tunes to have an extra track thats just an amen running for 2 mins or so, i've been told it used to be worth a bit ...

...good processed amens that you could get without searching for the winstons copy.

Hmm I wonder if this maybe one of the various 'amen-derivative' sources we have been looking for elsewhere... Can you do a clip of this at all please?

Hmm I wonder if this maybe one of the various 'amen-derivative' sources we have been looking for elsewhere... Can you do a clip of this at all please?

unfortunetly its just a normal 4 bar amen looped for 2 mins but it has a clean sound to it like its been processed a little bit at least

• 2 weeks later...
pump the sacred flavor? on the dick turpin ep on oddball-sample-"together" .I wouldn't mind knowing if the riff in this track (with the lovely vinyl click) is from rhythm is a dancer by snap on logic or some acid house tune I swear they both nicked it from that I seem to remember hearing way back in some muddy field in 1990 (oh dear! acid flashbacks are imminent - whooah!) :wacko:

pump the sacred flavor? on the dick turpin ep on oddball-sample-"together" .I wouldn't mind knowing if the riff in this track (with the lovely vinyl click) is from rhythm is a dancer by snap on logic or some acid house tune I swear they both nicked it from that I seem to remember hearing way back in some muddy field in 1990 (oh dear! acid flashbacks are imminent - whooah!) :wacko:

pump the set with flavour ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 years later...