Could someone with a dnb arena login do me a favour?

Retouch

breakbeat.co.uk won't allow me to sign into the forum with multiple F**king accounts. I'm trying to add a link for a dubplate i want ID'd

If someone could add this link as a post on there i would much appreciate it:

https://www.box.com/s/mmfmtlvo5na8dn2tc5c2

Trying to find out whether it is unreleased bad company.

Thanks

Charlie

I mentioned that it sounds reminiscent of The Pulse

Which listening now, it doesn't sound like the version I originally remember

The first one I ever heard, the beat eased off about 16 bars into the main drop, with a chord overlaid on the bass synth tone, before returning back to normal. Thinking about it, I'm sure the beat was a bit different too, with a bit of a 'swing' to it

In fact, I know that was the one I heard DJ Randall play at the AWOL @ Ministry Of Sound July 2007.

So, that makes for an unreleased mix then??

Yeah i had likened it to pulse..The bassline uses the same synth and almost the same structure ( i think )..The stab in my one could also be a much more aggressively distorted version of the pulse stab. I just wanna know for sure. @ a guess i'd say the dub track was a prescursor to pulse.

As far as the alternate version your thinking of..I think there was another mix released on a prototype ep @ some point. Could be wrong might be planet dust or something. I'll check.

Yeah i had likened it to pulse..The bassline uses the same synth and almost the same structure ( i think )..The stab in my one could also be a much more aggressively distorted version of the pulse stab. I just wanna know for sure. @ a guess i'd say the dub track was a prescursor to pulse.

As far as the alternate version your thinking of..I think there was another mix released on a prototype ep @ some point. Could be wrong might be planet dust or something. I'll check.

Its definitely not that mix with the tramen/firefight break on the connexions ep

Probably an earlier, pre-release version. Maybe on some old sets 98/99 one might find it

Not my era so wont really be looking out for it! But an interesting tidbit I thought.