Ed Rush & Optical - Virus Vaults [VRS005CD]

xo

01 - Ed Rush & Optical - Vendetta

02 - Optical & Ryme Tyme - Headhunters

03 - Optical - Can U Read

04 - Ed Rush & Optical - K-Wire

05 - Optical - Hi-tek Dreams

06 - Ed Rush & Optical - Flute (feat. Nathan Lee)

07 - Ed Rush & Optical - Grobag

08 - Optical & Fierce - Side Effect

09 - Optical - Zoner

10 - Ed Rush & Optical - Big Slick

This is CD1 of 2, the mix CD didn't get sent out to reviewers yet so i can't give you a tracklisting even though i'm sure i've seen it written somewhere...

• 3 weeks later...
Is that the special Sonar VIP remix that i've only heard in a few Andy C sets? Massive stomping 2 step beat. I hope some of those get released on vinyl so bad.

I've just been auditioning this and... yes...!

Its actually quite good, strangely. Always assumed it to be irrelevent...

This album is not as exciting as I might have hoped. "Void" a track on Wormhole that I thought was really good, is again only included in mix format. Still, as its played as the first track some enterprising individual could cut & splice the two tracks together to make a whole (climb through the whole and thats how he got out of the jail with nothing but his bare hands and a chair...)

Instead they include "Gro Bag" in full form (yawn). As for "Hitek Dreams" well that already released, but I 'spose its good to see "Side Effects" finally out, and probably "Can You (Read?)" too... although I not familiar, its at least getting closer to the awesome "Whats The Difference" track that I've loved since 1996

I suppose all them tracks on the mix cd are just showing off, now, arn't they, really!!!! Teasing all the dirty dnb mac brigade. Maybe Vol. 2, eh? As for that, well my requests stand as:

Optical - Whats The Difference

Optical - ??? (Sept 1997) (Unknown [09/97 #1].rm)

Ed Rush(?) & Optical - Listen (Unknown [09/97 #2.rm)

Blast! the site is no more. I'll add my own clips, maybe, at some time

• 2 months later...
Guest Guest_Kingsley_*
Is that the special Sonar VIP remix that i've only heard in a few Andy C sets? Massive stomping 2 step beat. I hope some of those get released on vinyl so bad.

it?s a must have - any chance to get it on vinyl in the future ?

What do U think

The version of Hi-Tek Dreams on Virus Vaults should be renamed Hi-Tek Dreams (alternate mix), since it differs very slightly from the version released on Prototype (there is an extra sample in the intro, for instance).

Spelling should also be changed to "High-Tek Dreams (alternate mix)" to match the spelling on the original release.