From Beyond (Film)

Ian_s

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091083/

"They're at it again! With the coloured lights and the weird sounds. Last time i called you said you'd send a squad car if there was another disturbance. Well, i'm disturbed!"

"you've got to turn it off!!" "NO!"

DJ Massive - From Beyond (Progressive Jungle) - [Labello Blanco]

There was another tune that sampled the film, dunno what it was but I've got it as intro tune on a DJ BadBoy T set from Dance Planet

"Do you feel it Crawford?" "Turn it off, Edward Turn it off!" "NEVER!! Can you feel it Crawford, in the mind?" "it's out of control, you've got to turn it off!" "No! i want to see more! More than any man has ever seen!"

• 9 months later...

"My God! (machine powers up and random noise) Do you feel it Crawford?" "Turn it off, Edward Turn it off!" "NEVER!! Can you feel it Crawford, in the mind?" "it's out of control, you've got to turn it off!" "No! i want to see more! More than any man has ever seen! Edward! It's running itself! Something's coming!

"They're at it again! With the coloured lights and the weird sounds. Last time i called you said you'd send a squad car if there was another disturbance. Well, i'm disturbed!"

Hardcore Uproar - High On Hope - [Absolute Mayhem]

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...