something's changed

bungle

guy's i think i've changed something by accident. before it was showing all the replies in threads on a single page but now it's linking each reponse at the bottom and i have to click each one seperatly to read them.

i don't know what i did, but i prefered how it was before. can anyone make sense of what i'm trying to say, and if so know how to change it back again?? :sad:

Here's a quick fix:

Open any thread on RDB, and add the following to the end of that thread's URL:

&mode=linear

That should kick it back into linear mode (from "threaded" mode) for all threads on the forum. Hastey still needs to figure out why the little Options menu isn't coming up though :wink: (as well as the other BB code errors I pointed out a few weeks ago that are still persisting...!)

Hastey still needs to figure out why the little Options menu isn't coming up though :wink: (as well as the other BB code errors I pointed out a few weeks ago that are still persisting...!)

Without looking I'd say that's cos there's a javascript missing somewhere that's in the main skin but not linked in our one. It shouldn't be too much work to get it back in place but, as you well know, I'm trying to concentrate on others things to do with the site right now :wink:

Without looking I'd say that's cos there's a javascript missing somewhere that's in the main skin but not linked in our one. It shouldn't be too much work to get it back in place but, as you well know, I'm trying to concentrate on others things to do with the site right now :wink:

:wink: :wink: :wink:

I actually just copied & pasted that entire reply from when Extreme had the same problem several months ago, including the bit about you needing to fix it :laugh:

Carry on :cool: