***39 Unknown Dubplate Tunes Need ID***

DJ Influence

joker-records-dubplate-2-Side-B--unknown

Sounds is a version of Dynamic Duo - Shadow. Can't remember if it's a releases mix or not, think it might be unreleased

I dont' know but at a guess...

unknown-dubplate-11-Side-A--unknown--the roach??? is one of these

http://www.rolldabeats.com/search/title/roach/is/burning

unknown-dubplate-29-Side-B--unknown is DJ Rap - Switch. I don't know if it's any different from the released version. The intro sounds slightly different but most of the tune is almost exactly the same.

unknown-dubplate-33-Side-B--unknown is Peshay - Psychosis

Pretty sure unknown-dubplate-37-Side-B--unknown is Foul Play - Cuttin' Loose Remix...haven't listened in years, though.

-unknown-dubplate-33-Side-A--unknown-plz-id-this

Oh gosh this is a tune!!!! its some kind of mix of

Lick Back Organisation - Manic Musik but I dunno which one.

-unknown-dubplate-32-Side-B--unknown-plz-id-this

This is one of the mixes on

http://www.rolldabeats.com/release/skeleton/skel006

-unknown-dubplate-25-Side-A--unknown-plz-id-this

Is this that unreleased Tango/DJ Pulse/Pascal tune that I've seen a good few people wanting an ID for? Unreleased right?

http://www.rolldabeats.com/forum/index.php...0&hl=understand

I've never been able to get this confirmed but apparently it's an unreleased DJ Pulse tune.

-unknown-dubplate-23-Side-B--unknown-plz-id-this

This is certainly a Kikman/ Living Dream tune which I think I have, damned if I can remember the name.

-unknown-dubplate-18-Side-B--bizzy-b---unknown-plz-id-this

Bizzy B - Dark III on Science EP Vol. 2

shoebox records dubplate Side B - sdr subsonic & the riddler - voices (shoebox SB002)

unknown dubplate 3 Side-A = neneh cherry - woman (alex reece remix)

unknown dubplate 3 Side-B = alex reece - candles (playboys for life mix) (4th & broadway 12BRW333DJ)

unknown dubplate 4 Side-A = funky technicians - deja vu (c.i.a CIA002)

unknown dubplate 4 Side-B = the spirit - science fusion (c.i.a CIA003)

unknown dubplate 27 Side-B = atlas - second heaven (dee jay DJX021)

unknown dubplate 30 Side A = siege - alterior motives (soundscape SCAP002)

17A = Druid & Vinylgroover - Kounter Attack PT 1 - Hectic

17B = DJ Fallout - Love Me - Rough Tone

29A = Beat Twins - Dance The Night Away - Spotlight

32A = Flex 'N' Hype - Pump The Bass - De Underground

32B = DJ Monita & DJ Monk - One By One - Skeleton

I'll listen to a few more later.

Guest Guest

-unknown-dubplate-25-Side-A--unknown-plz-id-this

You must have Ratty's dubplate here then as he is the only person ive ever heard play that tune. Shame its so fucked :(

Guest Guest

"I can always get it remastered to get rid of all those crackles & recut to another dub at the same time."

If you can do this then im sure people would chip in. This is one of the classic 1993 unreleased dark tunes and needs to get a proper press.

Guest Guest
"I can always get it remastered to get rid of all those crackles & recut to another dub at the same time."

If you can do this then im sure people would chip in. This is one of the classic 1993 unreleased dark tunes and needs to get a proper press.

Yeah thats all well and good but I don't think the original artist (whoever it is) would be best pleased.

Do it!

Ok now I'm seriously thinking about getting this done but its gonna cost a bit ain't it? Always wanted to set my own kinda record label & if I did this how much would people be willing to pay for a copy of:

A: Unreleased Dillinja Tune

B: Unreleased Ratty/Tango/DJ Pulse?Pascal Tune

I really don't wanna step on anybodys toes & get into loads of shit.

I think its high time someone set up a unreleased dubplates record label. I'd buy them (and I don't buy records anymore).

If you got the contacts and the artists are willing, then I think you should do it.

This forum is for gathering information, not creating a black market for unreleased music.

Influence, if you want to press up a dub from another dub, that's your own business. But please don't use this board to distribute them to other people. It's the same reason we don't allow full-length mp3 rips of unreleased music on this board.

This forum is for gathering information, not creating a black market for unreleased music.

Influence, if you want to press up a dub from another dub, that's your own business. But please don't use this board to distribute them to other people. It's the same reason we don't allow full-length mp3 rips of unreleased music on this board.

You can't release other people's tunes without their permission.

Not a good idea at all

Yes this is what I am talking about because I wouldn't have the owners permission to do this so therefore breaking the law. I understand fully where you are coming from so no worries, it ain't gonna happen.

Guest Guest
Yes this is what I am talking about because I wouldn't have the owners permission to do this so therefore breaking the law. I understand fully where you are coming from so no worries, it ain't gonna happen.

Lol. No one know who made for certain the "I just dont understand" tune so fuck it. Get it pressed. If you do get sued youll at least know who made it :)