Dillinja - Thunderous

Guest Ironside

Guest Guest

Are you sure it wasn't the track that Grooverider used to play all the time called "Thunder" that sounded EXACTLY like a Dillinja tune but was actually by Dom & Roland. It was suppossed to come out on Prototype until Groove dropped it and it came out on Dom's album on Shadow..??

I think you find it is mate... :wink:

Guest Ironside

I think I'll find its not... :roll:

I have both Thunder & the Thunder Remix...

This is a different tune that my friend has on some random mixtape and it sounds soooooooooooooo Dillinja. Even has a sample on it that says "Thunderous".

• 1 year later...

yeah def unrelased dillinja ... no question about it. ppl looking at this plse note "jump around " by dream team is available on a unrelaesed interlektive TP...

anyone know if " burning passion " orig mix was ever released??(aphrodite tune) + does anyone know who remixed "travelling" by dope?? goldie?? (i have the dub!) + anyone know of a digital or Total science tunes called "dread @ the controls"?? same time as the "thunderoous "dillinja dub was kiking about ... cheers obsessionrecs