unreleased full cycle

Guest monkfish

Guest monkfish

some tunes they never released to my knowlege

trumpet (about 2003) warriorship (about late 2000-2001) eazy or eazy mate (about 2001) all by kamanchi , eazy mate i was most upset when it did not come out as i have witnessed sound system RUMBLE to this tune, it was most deadly.

forget me not/siren sounds originals by ronisize (dont think originals came out or i did not see em)

jittabug rmx by die (through the eyes cd only mix)

inta outa rmx2 by suv (there was a edit witch was better than the released one)

there was countless others but i cant remember anymore at the mo so this lot will do for now please add any i probably havent mentioned

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest
some tunes they never released to my knowlege

trumpet (about 2003) warriorship (about late 2000-2001) eazy or eazy mate (about 2001) all by kamanchi , eazy mate i was most upset when it did not come out as i have witnessed sound system RUMBLE to this tune, it was most deadly.

forget me not/siren sounds originals by ronisize (dont think originals came out or i did not see em)

jittabug rmx by die (through the eyes cd only mix)

inta outa rmx2 by suv (there was a edit witch was better than the released one)

there was countless others but i cant remember anymore at the mo so this lot will do for now please add any i probably havent mentioned

if you mean "trumpet" by clipz..then it got released (wake up call on the flipside). kamanchi - eazy was one badass tune..pitty it never came out.

havent heard warriorship and inta outa rmx2. have you got audio of them ?

PM me or post it up here :)

I'll go through my cds later...I should have some unreleased Suv, Kamanchi etc there..may be you can ID them for me..

I'll post clips later.

Btw..Suv has made a wonderful remix of Sambassim as well..but again - it never got released..

Guest monkfish
illusions came out on the thru the eyes cd i think ,no.3 die cd and yes i do have audio and more but dont know wether i can do it as i dont have internet other than works computer and have em on cd so dont want to get in trouble again, gettin burnt and blacklisted once was bad enuf , trust me if u have high profile mates Dont piss em off koz i still cant get certain tunes like i used to (plus most have gone skippy anyway)

Guest monkfish
trumpet was kamanchi it has a breakdown of trumpets and drops kamanchi amen style not skippy clips style ,good tune but not outstanding as easymate warrior ship has some bloke talking about being "a kamanchi should be skill full and agile,... blah blah , and only then will training begin. bounces along like a roller bubbly sort of bass, not chessy like clips though

• 1 year later...
I remember a remix of Set Speed that never seemed to come out, played on Roni and Krust's Galaxy show. It started with the full John Williams 'Cavatina' sample, and was pretty bouncy as I remember. Got it on tape, but it's in the loft. Maybe this was intended for Chronic, like the Poison remix that came out on that label.

• 2 months later...